Marshall Fire Victims’ Assistance
Thistle Communities is waiving Income Restrictions through 12/31/2022 for those displaced by the Marshall Fire.
We will not charge a break-lease fee if someone vacates sooner than 12 months, however, we do require a 30-day notice to vacate.
To waive income restrictions, proof of displacement due to the Marshall fire is required. Please call Thistle for more information on what constitutes “proof” for those displaced due to the Marshall Fire.
We are offering flexible leases of up to 12 months max at this time.
- Units located in Boulder or Longmont
- Various sizes available: 1, 2, 3 bedrooms
- Property amenities and utilities vary per property (limited supply)
- Various move-in dates are available
- Application fees waived
- Pet friendly (dogs, cats, caged animals) – no pet charges or deposits required
- Security deposit equal to 1 month’s rent
- Rent prices range from $925 – $1,744 depending on size and location
- Units may vary from pictures
To apply, contact Portfolio Director Jess Kronfuss at 720-696-6304 or email her at email@example.com
We are committed to helping you find a home.
6000 Spine Rd
Boulder, CO 80301
To view the rental properties that Thistle manages, please click on this link: PROPERTIES.
For additional resources, please click on this link: Marshall Fire Resources
Join The Discussion
You must be logged in to post a comment.