Assistant Portfolio Manager – 4-day work week
Assistant Portfolio Manager
4-day work week (36 hours)
Salary: $25 – $28 an hour
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Wellness program
Schedule: 4-Day Work Week Policy, either Monday – Thursday or Tuesday – Friday, to be determined with Supervisor. Daily hours 8am to 5pm.
At Thistle, you will have the opportunity to work with and contribute to a team of other professionals on leasing, compliance, and community management through dedication to detail, joy in the mission, and respect for your teammates.
This position assists the Portfolio Manager and the Portfolio Team helping to run & operate our Thistle Rental Communities in the following ways –
- Talking with diverse prospective applicants and residents about low-income housing options and what it takes to qualify and stay qualified.
- Visiting properties and leasing vacant units to keep rental apartments filled with qualified tenants.
- Compliance in applications & maintaining accurate and up-to-date records.
- Carefully follow rules, regulations, and reporting when it comes to applications & compliance.
- Consistent, Clear & Concise Communication with your Portfolio Manager.
- Provide excellent customer service and communication in all interactions with applicants and tenants, including sending necessary notices in a timely manner.
- Marketing to potential renters with support from marketing consultants and community partners.
Required Qualifications –
- You have two years’ experience in property management, or with a housing regulatory organization/agency.
- You are able to reach the main offices at 6000 Spine Rd, Boulder, CO within 30 minutes.
- Valid Driver’s license and insurance.
Preferred Qualifications, but willing to train –
- You have knowledge of low-income housing tax credit or other affordable housing programs.
- You have strong computer systems experience. If you have worked with YARDI, that is a definite plus!
- You are bi-lingual.
Work Remotely: Not at this time
COVID-19 considerations: Office is currently closed to public. PPE is provided.
Application Question(s) – all are required:
- COVID: Are you vaccinated for Covid-19?
- Education: High school or equivalent
- Experience: Two years’ experience in property management, or with a housing regulatory organization/agency.
- License/Certification: Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: 6000 Spine Road / Scattered Sites
Apply NOW to join our team!
Please submit your résumé with a cover letter explaining why you’re the right person for this position!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com