Groundskeeper – Boulder/Longmont
This is a full time (36 hours/week) 4-day work week hourly position, Monday through Thursday, in support of the Portfolio’s team efforts to successfully maintain the curb appeal and overall “look” and “health” of our properties, leading to the highest occupancy and resident satisfaction of our communities. This position helps us maintain the best “first look” of our properties which leads to the overall success of Thistle Community Housing!
Supervisor: Portfolio Director
Location: Boulder or Longmont
- Responsible for the ground’s safety & maintenance, common area & community room cleanliness including vacuuming, dusting, lightbulbs and windows, common area trash collection including animal waste, trash dumpster enclosure cleanliness, and any additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining all common areas at the properties including the leasing office.
- Responsible for keeping grounds at rental properties free of cigarette butts, litter, and other trash.
- Responsible for performing related duties as required by management and consistently follow policies and procedures.
- Responsible for being 100% respectful and professional communication with tenants, co-workers, vendors, and anyone in the community when representing Thistle Community Housing.
- Responsible for completing work assignments on time and to Thistle Quality Standards.
- Responsible for monitoring the condition of grounds and common areas daily for any equipment or functional deficiencies, for reporting at least daily and reporting immediately for any safety and health issues.
- Responsible for adhering to a weekly schedule of duties & responsibilities to ensure that each property is properly maintained every week.
- Responsible for clear and timely communication with supervisor regarding concerns with the property, such as vendor no shows, challenging residents, or long-term maintenance.
$20 – no experience
Up to $22 – up to 2 years of experience
Up to $24 – up to 4 years of experience
To apply for this job email your details to Maintenance@thistle.us