Who Are We?
Thistle Communities is a local nonprofit that manages 16 affordable apartment complexes in Boulder and Longmont. We’ve been around for 25 years and continue to grow our operations. We’re a small team of devoted, caring, and hard-working folks. We make a difference in people’s lives every day and we’re looking for dedicated employees with a desire to do the same.
Who Are You?
You have excellent front desk/receptionist skills. You value working in an office that provides outstanding customer service and internal administrative support to everyone in the company. You can prioritize multiple tasks and see things through to completion. The quality of your work matters to you because you take pride in what you do, plus you have an openness to learn and improve your skills. Just any job isn’t enough for you; you want to be a part of a larger, important mission to help people and make a positive impact on their lives.
Why Work for Thistle?
Thistle offers competitive wages plus generous benefits: 4-day work week, health (including a plan with $0 employee contribution), dental, vision, life, vacation & sick time, holidays (you even get your birthday off), a wellness program, 401k, trainings, regular staff lunches, plus fun summer and holiday staff events.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Some college preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- Ability to understand complex government programs and Thistle’s operating environment
- Provide excellent customer service, professionalism, and sensitivity to a diverse population of adults and their children, seniors, and people with disabilities (physical and hidden)
- Ability to work with and take direction from various individuals/teams/departments
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations
- Good telephone skills and verbal communication; experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat products
- Organized; knows supply management; can handle pressure; keeps other informed
- Background and reference checks required
- This job is hard work but it’s also very rewarding. Be a part of maintaining affordable housing for people who would otherwise probably not be able to live in Boulder County.
To learn more about Thistle, visit: https://thistle.us/
Apply now to join our team! email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org