SPARKwest, 3200 Bluff Street, Boulder CO 80301
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS Leased and managed by Thistle
45 units: 26 two bedroom, 19 three-bedroom apartments
SPARKwest is Element Properties’ 45-unit permanently affordable multifamily project in Boulder, Colorado. It is being developed in conjunction with Sutherland Park (SPARK), an 11-acre mixed-use, mixed-income, and transit-oriented community in central Boulder. The planned SPARKwest neighborhood will offer housing for workforce residents and families in a location that enables a walkable and connected lifestyle. The project is located within Boulder Junction, a 160-acre mixed-use area plan to be developed by private property owners, the City of Boulder, and the Regional Transportation District (RTD).
• Newly Constructed and Affordably Priced Homes
• WASHERS/DRYERS in every home!
• Green and SOLAR POWERED Homes
• All UTILITIES INCLUDED in rent other than cable/internet
• FREE RTD ECO-PASS for each resident!
SPARKwest - 3200 Bluff Street, Boulder, CO